Social Media ‘Leave a Facebook Review’ Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Dan Longley t/a Barn Dance Fitness (BDF).
- The competition is open to all past, current and prospective dancers, and not close relatives of the promoter and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.barndancefitness.co.uk/competition-terms-conditions/
The competition is running on the following platforms: Facebook, and Twitter. The competition may also be promoted through meetup.com and barndancefitness.co.uk.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is 23:59 on Tuesday 7 January 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter the competition all you need to do is leave a Facebook review for BDF at https://www.facebook.com/barndancefitness/reviews/ and agree to participate in publicity.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is an amazon.co.uk eGift voucher to the value of £15. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by promoter.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message and on the comments section of the post on Twitter, and/or Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/claimed / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The lawful basis for processing the personal data of entrants (data subjects) is legitimate interests. BDF may use the personal data provided by entrants (name, image and entry) in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the entrants will be used in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will store the name of the winners for up to 3 years. For more information about data subject rights please read https://www.barndancefitness.co.uk/privacy-policy/ or email bdf on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your social media account does not state your full name, then please ensure you provide us with your actual name.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Amazon E-gift voucher issued to the winner will be subject to Amazon Gift Card Terms and Conditions .